LEGAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SERVICE
One Page Zen, and the client are subject to the following terms & conditions. These apply to the exclusion of all other terms & conditions unless stated otherwise in any official correspondence. These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Definitions: In these terms “we/us/our” means One Page Zen and “you” means the client, whose name appears One Page Zen, and the client are subject to the following terms & conditions. These apply to the exclusion of all other terms & conditions. Definitions: In these terms “we/us/our” means One Page Zen and “you” means the client, whose name appears on the One Page Zen invoice. The “Contract” means the agreement between you and us based on correspondence indicating the acceptance of our invoice by your signature below, and the subsequent initial payment of your project.
Table of Contents
Late Payment and Penalties
Assignment of Work
Project Time Table
Warranty & Refund
These terms and conditions may be subject to amendment from time to time. If you have any uncertainties regarding these conditions and how they might apply to you or your project, it is your responsibility to seek clarification before making your payment.
Prices listed on the estimate are good for a period of fifteen (15) days from the day that the estimate is created. This cannot be adjusted once the payment is made.
- All payments must be paid online by credit card, debit card or Paypal unless other payment arrangements have been agreed on.
- Project prices are non-negotiable.
- Projects must be paid in full in order for work to begin.
- Any outstanding balances incurred after the initial payment to begin work on the project (see section Expenses) are due within 7 days of the date from which they are invoiced.
Late Payment and Penalties
All project balances are to be paid on time. If payments are not received within 7 days of the due date, a $35 late fee will be applied.
Client agrees to reimburse One Page Zen for any of the following expenses necessary for completion of the project, including but not limited to: (e.g. Fonts, Messengers, Proofs,Props, Research, Shipping, Software, Stock Photography, Travel, Telephone Consultation). Any additional expense must be approved by the client in writing prior to purchase or execution.
Assignment of Work
One Page Zen reserves the right to assign other designers or subcontractors (of our choice and at our discretion) to each project in order to ensure quality and on-time completion.
- We will provide you with our estimated timeline for progress and completion of the project, and will use efficient time management practices during regular business hours to meet the estimated timeline.
- We shall have no liability to you nor be deemed to be in breach of this contract if we are delayed in performing or unable to perform any of our obligations due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. This includes delays incurred by slow or failed communication by you. Slow or failed communication is defined as not responding to requests and inquiries from One Page Zen within 24 business hours. Repeated delays in communication from you may result in early client termination without a refund.
Each project includes 1 edit credit. One edit credit is equivalent to 15 minutes of development time, and is subject to the following conditions:
- Any task requiring 15 minutes or less of development, design or administration time will “cost” 1 edit credit.
- Any task requiring more than 15 minutes of development, design or administration will “cost” the number of edit credits necessary for completion. The client must be notified of the number of edit credits to be subtracted from their total balance of available credits before work begins.
- If the client edit credit balance is insufficient for a requested task, the task will not be completed, nor any available edit credit balance used.
- Edit credits can be purchased 4 per transaction. The price must be presented at the time of checkout.
- One Page Zen offers full or partial refunds at their own discretion. Any cancellation requests must be submitted in writing through electronic message (e-mail). No other refund options or cancellation request methods will be considered.
By proceeding to work with One Page Zen, you also waive the right to perform a chargeback for any amount paid for services or products we offer.
Once the agreed upon services are completed and delivered, no project cancellations or project refunds will be considered whatsoever.
- One Page Zen will not be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that may result from the use of its services and/or products. Your final approval of the project verifies your acceptance of all Design & Development of your website. This does not include Content, Spelling or Grammar. You acknowledge and agree that One Page Zen cannot guarantee the absence of service interruptions caused by Acts of God or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Client expressly agrees that use of One Page Zen’s services is at Client’s sole risk. One Page Zen, its employees, affiliates, agents, third-party information merchants, licensers or the like, warrant that One Page Zen’s services will not be error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through One Page Zen, unless otherwise expressly stated in this agreement.
- Client hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication on One Page Zen through Client’s account(s) will not contain anything leading to an abusive or unethical use of the Web Hosting Service or Host Server(s). Abusive and unethical materials and uses include, but are not limited to, pornography, obscenity, nudity, violations of privacy, computer viruses, any harassing and harmful material or uses, any illegal activity, or material advocating illegal activity, and any infringement of privacy or libel.
- Client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the One Page Zen from any claim resulting from Client’s publication of material or use of those materials. Client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the One Page Zen in any claim resulting from the submission of illegal materials.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall One Page Zen, its officers, agents or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing One Page Zen’s services for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the One Page Zen’s services; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or loss of files or data, errors, defects, delays in operation, or of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to One Page Zen’s records, programs or services. Client maintains sole responsibility for data backups and restoration. Client hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content on One Page Zen’s services.
- Notwithstanding the above, Client’s exclusive remedies for all damages, losses and causes of actions whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise, shall not exceed the aggregate dollar amount which Client paid for One Page Zen’s services during the term of this Agreement.
All work performed by us remains under the ownership of One Page Zen until project is paid in full. At this time all rights and ownership will be transferred to the client.